Rocha Vitamin C + Zinc are both essential nutrients, contributing towards normal skin pigmentation and hair pigmentation, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Zinc is a vital mineral in the body
- Contributes to healthy hair, skin, nails, teeth, gums
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- Famous for being found in citrus fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is a crucial nutrient in the body.
- It contributes towards the health of our reproductive systems and hormone balance.
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous & immune system function
- psychological function
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- increase iron absorption
The body doesn’t store or produce zinc so the zinc we need must come from our diet or from supplementation, and this product is specially formulated to provide 300% of your NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) in one convenient, easy to swallow tablet.
Nutrition Information per tablet:
Ascorbic Acid providing Vitamin C :100mg
Zinc Sulphate 58mg providing Zinc: 20mg
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Suggested Use: Take one tablets daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
Suitable for Vegans: YES
Quality Coverage: At Rocha Products we aim to provide you with high quality supplements at fair prices, we supply our products in a resalable bag for freshness and protection of the capsules, softgels or tablets.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using xFollow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.