Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions. Vitamin B12 comes from bacteria and fungi, meaning it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans are especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may have to seek out alternative supplementation of B12.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
Nutrition Information per tablet: Vitamin B12 (Cyonocobalamin) 1% 100mg providing Vitamin B12
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Di Calcium Phosphate (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily, preferably with meals. Do not exceed stated dose.
Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
Suitable for Vegans: YES
Quality Coverage: At Rocha Products we aim to provide you with high quality supplements at fair prices, we supply our products in a resalable bag for freshness and protection of the capsules, softgels or tablets.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.