Sea kelp, or brown algae, grows along the coasts of Korea and Japan. It is known to be a popular component of East Asian cuisines and has been shown to deliver a variety of therapeutic and health-boosting benefits to the human body.
Today, studies have found that sea kelp is naturally rich in iodine, minerals, antioxidants, dietary fiber, protein, and healthy carbohydrates - making it an ideal source of nutrition for supporting daily health and general wellness.
The body uses iodine for making thyroid hormones, which control growth, repair damaged cells, and support a healthy body metabolism. If you are deficient in this mineral, you may have a greater risk of experiencing learning difficulties, or gaining too much weight.
Each serving of our sea kelp supplement provides your body with 600mg of sea kelp extract, helping prevent an iodine deficiency. It also may protect the heart, deliver antioxidant support, and aid in the maintenance of normal blood pressure values. The thyroid gland needs iodine to make hormones. If the thyroid doesn’t have enough iodine to do its job, feedback systems in the body cause the thyroid to work harder. This can cause an enlarged thyroid gland.
- May help keep blood sugar levels within normal range
- May increase bone density with its rich vitamin K content
- Can promote weight loss by reducing the absorption of dietary fats
- Supports a stronger immune system
- Natural source of vitamins A, B1, B2, C, D and E, as well as minerals including Zinc, Iodine, Magnesium, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Calcium
- Regulates the metabolic rate and energy usage
- Rich in Iodine (Iodine contributes to normal cognitive function, energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, maintenance of normal skin, normal thyroid function)
- Maintenance of normal skin
- Production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
Nutrition Information per capsule: Sea Kelp and Potassium Iodine blend. One tablet contains 150ug of iodine which equates to 100% nutritional reference value (NRV)
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement we recommend taking one tablet a day.
Suitable for Vegetarians: YES
Suitable for Vegans: YES
Quality Coverage: At Rocha Products we aim to provide you with high quality supplements at fair prices, we supply our products in a resalable bag for freshness and protection of the capsules, softgels or tablets.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.