Why is ginseng one of our most popular herbs?
Ginseng has been used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine for many centuries, and its healing power is recognized in almost every part of the world. Its main active ingredient is ginsenoside , a special compound that is not found in any other plant or food. There are several varieties that have similar yet different physiological effects. The Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng or Korean red ginseng) to the most stamina and stimulate the brain, increase libido often used to. The Siberian ginseng mainly provide great help to overcome chronic fatigue and enhancing the resilience of the organization.
Ginseng has 4 major health benefits
- Calmer & more active everyday life
- Improved memory and concentration
- Increased sexual desire in both men and women
- A stronger immune system that is more resistant to disease
Who is Swedish Nutra Ginseng Energy recommended for?
You have probably experienced a situation where your energy levels have dropped drastically. Today’s accelerated lifestyle , constant stress, and poor nutrition are contributing to the deterioration of our well-being, health, and performance.
What does Swedish Nutra Ginseng Energy contain?
- 2000 mg of ginseng per dose from two types of plants, which adequately covers the recommended daily amount, helps to increase alertness and improve concentration. It contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and can accelerate recovery during the recovery period.
- 600 mg ginger extract , rich in antioxidants, excellent immune booster and health enhancer. Complemented with ginseng, it provides dual support to the body against disease, prevents the absorption of toxins, and has a natural antibacterial and antiviral effect.
- The vitamin C activates the immune cells and binds the harmful free radicals.
- The vitamin B12 increases energy levels and improves mood. It provides protection against nerve damage and stimulates the production of red blood cells.
Consumption recommendations: to achieve the optimal effect, it is recommended to consume 15 ml per day in the morning. Add 15 ml to a glass of water or juice and drink. Use the dosing cup provided in the package.
One bottle contains 500 ml, so keeping the recommended daily amount is enough for 33 days.
Storage: Store in a refrigerator after opening. Consume within 2 months of opening.
Ingredients (15ml daily dose):
Asian ginseng (Panax Ca Meyer) - 1250 mg
Siberian ginseng (Eleuthero) - 750 mg
Ginger Powder Extract - 600 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 80 mg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 250 mcg
Quality Coverage: At Rocha Products we aim to provide you with high quality supplements at fair prices, we supply our products in a resalable bag for freshness and protection of the capsules, softgels or tablets.
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.